The Sonel KT Series Thermal Imagers are budget-friendly yet offer highly accurate temperature measurements. Robustly designed and constructed, they are ideally suited for:
- Troubleshooting electrical installations, wiring, panels, motors, breakers, transformers, switchgear, and electrical equipment.
- Monitoring the thermal performance of industrial manufacturing processes.
- Identifying overheating of mechanical and electro-mechanical components.
- Inspecting buildings for insulation leaks, energy audits, HVAC/R equipment, water damage, and pests.
- Locating hidden heat sources (of people, animals, objects) in dark / low-light conditions.
User Friendly Operation:
The user-friendly design, light weight, and intuitive handling make Sonel thermal cameras a pleasure to use. Experienced or new users needing a professional diagnostic tool will find the menus easy to navigate via the touchscreen. Both the touchscreen and the lens swivel independently to view objects of interest that are difficult to access from any angle.
- Removable Li-ion battery with 4 hour working time.
- 5’’ large rotating touchscreen with no image cropping.
- High brightness display gives detailed information in high ambient light or outdoors.
- Save IR images and videos (to SD card or directly to a PC)
- Built-in Report module for complete thermal analysis in the camera.
- View images as: IR, visual, “picture in picture” and MIF mode (combined visual and IR)
- Add voice and text notes, draw graphical symbols (arrows or circles) on images
- 5Mpix visual camera.
- GPS, digital compass, LED flash light and laser pointer.
- Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Gigabit Ethernet, Mini USB and SD slot for data
- ThermoAnalyze2 Software for PC.