Insulation resistance measurement up to 15T Ohm in Accordance with IEC 61557-2
Test Voltages 50V…1000 V at 10 V and 1000V…5000 V at 25 V resolution.
Continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current.
- Automatic discharge of measured object capacitance voltage after the end of insulation resistance measurement.
- Acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics.
- Metered T , T and T test times for measuring one or two absorption coefficients from the range of 1…600 s.
- Adjustable measuring time to 99’59’’.
- Polarization index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) measurement.
- Indication of actual test voltage during measurement.
- 1.2 mA and 3 mA test current.
- Step voltage insulation resistance measurement (SV)
- Dielectric Discharge calculation (DD)
- Protection against measuring live objects.
- Measurements with test leads up to 20 m.
- Digital filters function for measurements in high noise enviroment (10 s, 30 s, 60 s)
- Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
- Measurement of capacitance during the measurement of RISO.
- DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0…600 V.
- Power supply from main power line or battery packs, low battery warning indicator, built-in fast charger.
- Display backlit.
- The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.