Insulation Resistance Measurement 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V (50-2500V at 10V Resolution)
- Continuity measurement of protective connections and equipotential bonding in accordance with EN 61557-4 with current >200ma.
- Circuit continuity and resistance measurement at low voltage.
- Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
- Measurement of capacity during the measurement of RISO.
- Continuous measurement of surrounding temperature with the capability of recording results in memory.
- DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0…600 V.
- Power supply from battery packs.
- The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.