The panels from the Libra product family represent a “Plug & Play” solution with built-in advanced technology for the monitoring and management of electrical loads, energy production from renewable sources, other utilities (such as electricity, water, compressed air, natural gas, steam) and environmental parameters.
The Libra net communicates via Ethernet and/or Wi-Fi on your existing Wi-Fi network and can be the starting point for more structured monitoring systems with the ability to set up a network / sub-network with other Electrex devices.
The Libra net Wide are Libra net but in a wider panel which can contain additional Electrex RS485 devices for monitoring more electric loads, environmental and process parameters.
The Libra Expansion are panels containing Electrex devices with RS485 port that can be connected in a sub-network as expansions of the Libra net. The Libra net and net Wide can monitor single harmonics up to the 51st order. They are also able to measure electrical parameters and are equipped with a built in clock and memory for the synchronous logging of energy and environmental parameters.
The Libra panels include a built in WEB server for the display of real time measurements (Upgrade Web), charts and graphs with historical data (Upgrade Charts). Additional features can be added via PUK code entry.
The Libra net is also equipped with a DC-UPS in order to assure the continuity of the power supply for the panel when monitoring critical applications for automated tasks and/or alarm triggering other devices.
The Libra net additionally equipped with:
- 8 inputs board for Electrex environmental sensors
- 2 digital inputs for status and /or counting
- 2 digital outputs for status and/or impulses.
Versions of the Libra net panels:
- Libra ECT UPS net Wi-Fi Eda H designed for loads up to 50kW (uses exclusively ECT Electrex CT). Can be upgraded from ”H” to “PQ” version for the monitoring of the Power Quality events (peaks, sags, swells, micro interruptions, etc).
- Libra UPS net Wi-Fi Eda H designed for loads higher than 50kW (uses any third party CT../5A or ../1A)
- Libra F UPS net Wi-Fi Eda H designed for applications where it is not possible to use the split core CT (uses exclusively flexible Electrex FCTS series CT).
- Libra UPS net Wi-Fi Eda PQ version for the monitoring of the Power Quality events (peaks, sags, swells, micro interruptions, etc) using any third party CT../5A or ../1A.
- Libra F UPS net Wi-Fi Eda PQ version for the monitoring of the Power Quality events (peaks, sags, swells, micro interruptions, etc) using exclusively flexible Electrex FCTS series CT
Conforms with EN 50470 & 62053-22 standards
All the versions of Libra net panels are compliant with EN50470 and 62053-22 as requested for obtaining the Energy Efficiency Certificates (White Certificates).