A Power and Harmonic survey gives a comprehensive report on an electrical installations power and energy usage and profile complete with harmonic measurements and results for both voltage and current harmonics. As standard, measurement of harmonics is made up to the 40th order as defined in EN50160. Measurement up to 50th harmonic is also available for surveys requiring additional information.
The survey is conducted over a 7 day / 1 week period and monitors the following electrical parameters
- V – Voltage
- A – Current
- Hz – Fundamental Voltage Frequency
- kW – Watts
- kVA – Apparent Power
- kVAR – Reactive Power
- PF – Power Factor
- THD V – Total Harmonic Distortion of Voltage
- THD I – Total Harmonic Distortion of Current
- Vh up to 40th – Odd and Even Voltage Harmonics (Relative Measurements)
- Ih up to 40th – Odd and Even Current Harmonics (Absolute Measurements)
Measurement up to 50th harmonic is available on request. Please contact us to discuss the level of harmonic measurement required.