Power Quality Expert took part in the recent Voltimum Live event. At the event we showcased some of the newer products and services available to help providing the electrical industry with power quality solutions.
As part of the Voltimum hosted week of live online training, Power Quality Expert presented a new webinar on BS EN 50160 – Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public electricity networks.
The topics that were discussed and explained included –
- Power Quality Expert
- Sonel Measurement Instruments
- What is Power Quality?
- Scope of BS:EN50160
- Origin of the standardDefinition of the standard
- Voltage characteristics measurements
- Measurements and Limits
- Standard measurement report and results
- Power Quality Analysers
- Power Energy Loggers
- Power Quality Multi Function Testers – Solar PV and Electric Vehicle EV
The presentation was recorded to a live audience and you can be view the BS EN 50160 Webinar on demand through the Voltimum Academy. Our previous presentation on Power Quality and Energy Efficiency is also available and presents an overview of the topic of power quality measurements.