Sonel have launched a new 15kV Insulation Tester to further complement their range of 2.5kV, 5kV and 10kV Insulation Resistance Measurement Meters.
The meter is designed to measure insulation resistance of single and multicore cables, transformers, motors and generators, capacitors, switches and other devices found in power installations.
The 15kV insulation tester MIC-15k1 features:
• Test voltage up to 15kV
• Efficient converter with a power of ~150 W that enables insulation burnout
• High immunity to interference
• Type of insulation acc. to: EN 61010-1 and IEC 61557 double
• Advanced, digital filtering of interferences: 10 / 30 / 60 / 100 / 200 seconds
• UN = 15 000 V: 50 kO…40.0 TO
For further information visit the Sonel MIC-15k1 product page.